We're looking for a new deputy director of finance - strategy and commercial.
We are looking for
- Will help to keep us at the forefront of our field and give strategic financial advice to influence decisions.
- Will provide social, political, and economic influences on the health and care system and across other arm’s length bodies.
- Is an energetic and innovative financial thinker who can inspire confidence with both their drive and enthusiasm.
- Can develop and deliver on strategic financial priorities.
- Focuses on building and generating income opportunities here and abroad.
- Oversees commercial, contract management and procurement.
- Provides legal compliance at the best value for the organisation.
- Can work closely with financial management colleagues.
How to apply
Visit leadersatnice.com for more information about the role and recruitment process.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Carmel Bell, Robin Staveley or Melanie West on 07917 826639 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 1 February 2021.
Preliminary interviews during February.
Final interview: Monday 26 February 2021.
We improve outcomes for people using the NHS and other public health and social care services by:
- Producing evidence-based guidance and advice for health, public health and social care practitioners.
- Developing quality standards and performance metrics for those providing and commissioning health, public health and social care services.
- Providing a range of information services for commissioners, practitioners and managers across the spectrum of health and social care.
Why work for us?
When you work with us, everything you do helps to improve health and social care. Find out more about why you'll love working here.