What's it like working with us?
Find a job
NICE is an organisation that really understands that you have priorities in your life that aren't to do with work.
Alison Liddell, programme director - DIT strategy and governance, tells us what it's like working with us.
How we work
The latest tools and methods
You'll work with the latest approaches and technologies:
- we work in multidisciplinary product development teams, with a focus on meeting user needs
- our production software is regularly updated
- we use a mix of SQL and NoSQL datastores to store data, with Elastic for text-based search
- we’re assessing cloud-native technologies like server-less computing.
Data and research are at the heart of what we do.
We use qualitative and quantitative research (the 'why?' and the 'what?') to understand real user needs and find real user problems:
- user interviews
- card sorts
- journey mapping
- A/B testing
- usability testing.
Some of the problems we're trying to solve
You’ll get a chance to grow your skillset as you work on a variety of projects:
- making sure our guidance is accessible to everyone
- improving how quickly users can find the guidance they're looking for
- exploring how technologies like machine learning can improve our data, and the time-intensive guidance development process
- improving the efficiency and security of our evolving technology platform.
The right people in the right roles
We really want to hear from you if your skills fit one of the following roles:
- user researcher
- content designer
- UX designer
- UI developer
- information architect
- performance analyst
- delivery manager
- business analyst.