At this exciting time of change and progress, we're seeking a new chief executive who can develop and deliver an ambitious new strategy.
You will be a skilled leader who is able to deliver both new ways of working and a cultural transformation.
Who we're looking for
This is a high profile role with a diverse stakeholder community. It requires political acuity and the ability to deliver complex and difficult messages.
Ideally, you will have a track record of leadership within a related field. For example:
- the health and social care sector
- life sciences
- another data rich field underpinned by digital technologies.
You will bring impeccable professional values and be committed to inclusivity and diversity as a foundation for individual and team success.
How to apply
We have retained Russell Reynolds Associates to advise on this appointment.
Visit www.russellreynolds.com for more information about the role, recruitment process and how to apply.
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 3 November 2021.
First round interviews: Week commencing 8 November 2021.
Final interviews: Week commencing 13 December 2021.
We improve outcomes for people using the NHS and other public health and social care services by:
- Producing evidence-based guidance and advice for health, public health and social care practitioners.
- Developing quality standards and performance metrics for those providing and commissioning health, public health and social care services.
- Providing a range of information services for commissioners, practitioners and managers across the spectrum of health and social care.
NICE strategy 2021 to 2026
Our new strategy sets out an ambitious vision for our future, and a route map to its achievement, building on the solid foundations of the last 22 years.
To find out more about our vision and priorities, read our latest business plan (PowerPoint).
For more on our work and achievements, read our latest annual report (PDF).
Why work for us?
When you work with us, everything you do helps to improve health and social care.
Find out more about why you'll love working here.