We are looking for a chair for the antenatal care for uncomplicated pregnancies guideline update committee.
We are looking for:
a chair with previous experience of committee work in a relevant setting, and of chairing multidisciplinary committees.
Important: If you have a specific conflict of interest, we may not be able to take your application any further. This includes financial or non-financial interests, whether personal, family or non-personal. Make sure you have read our policy before you apply.
Any questions? Contact Vanessa Nunes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Katherine Andrea at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk .