We are looking for a chair for the public health advisory committee.
We are looking for:
- Experience of expert committee work in a relevant setting, ideally with some previous chairing experience.
- Senior-level experience within the NHS, academia, national or local government or with an organisation concerned with public health.
- Experience in public health either as a practicing professional or working in or in association with the wider aspects of health or the healthcare industries.
Important: If you have a conflict of interest (financial or non-financial) relating to the committee’s work, we will not be able to take your application any further. Make sure you have read our policy before you apply.
Any questions? Contact Sarah Willett at PHMember@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Helen Dickinson at PHMember@nice.org.uk.