We are looking for a chair for the rehabilitation in people with severe and enduring mental illness guideline committee.
We are looking for:
a skilled chair and experienced leader with a track record of working effectively with multi-professional committees or working groups at a national or regional level.
Important: If you have a specific conflict of interest, we may not be able to take your application any further. This includes financial or non-financial interests, whether personal, family or non-personal. Make sure you have read our policy before you apply.
Any questions? Contact Hilary Eadonat HEadon@rcog.org.uk, tel: 0207 045 6740.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Eleanor Howat at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk .