We are looking for members to join the multiple obstetric guideline update committee.
We are looking for:
health professionals with demonstrable experience and knowledge in the field of obstetrics and/or gynaecology. You should also have experience in one of the following specialist roles:
- a neonatologist (from a local neonatal unit or a neonatal intensive care unit)
- a paediatrician (from a special care unit).
Any questions? Contact Offiong Ani at NGAApplications@rcog.org.uk
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Offiong Ani at NGAApplications@rcog.org.uk.