We are looking for members to join the colorectal cancer guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 19 March 2018.
Time commitment: 18 months.
We are looking for:
- a commissioner
- a consultant radiologist.
- a thoracic surgeon
- an interventional radiologist.
Any questions? Contact Matthew Prettyjohns at MPrettyjohns@rcog.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Michaela Dijmarescu at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk .