We are looking for members to join the hip, knee and shoulder joint replacement guideline committee.
We are looking for:
Clinicians and specialists with experience and knowledge in hip, knee and shoulder joint replacements. We are specifically looking to recruit:
- 1 orthopaedic surgeon specialising in shoulder replacements
- 1–2 orthopaedic surgeon(s) specialising in hip replacements
- 1–2 orthopaedic surgeon(s) specialising in knee replacements
- 1 physiotherapist specialising in the upper limbs
- 1 occupational therapist
- 1 pre-assessment nurse
- 1 commissioner.
- 1 anaesthetist
- 1 extended scope practitioner (with expertise in orthopaedic triage).
Any questions? Contact Meredith Faust at Meredith.Faust@rcplondon.ac.uk, tel: 07795 261 446.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCemail@example.com .