We are looking for members to join the hip, knee and shoulder joint replacement guideline committee.
We are looking for:
Clinicians and specialists with experience and knowledge in hip, knee and shoulder joint replacements. We are specifically looking to recruit:
- an anaesthetist
- a commissioner.
Any questions? Contact Meredith Faust at Meredith.Faust@rcplondon.ac.uk, tel: 07795 261 446.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCfirstname.lastname@example.org .