We are looking for members to join the perioperative care guideline committee.
We are looking for:
people who work in the following specific roles, or have relevant experience:
- an anaesthetist
- an intensivist
- a surgeon
- a physician specialising in proactive surgery preparation
- a theatre nurse or operating department practitioner
- a pharmacist
- a perioperative nurse, for example, a pre-operative nurse assessor
- an emergency physician with intensivist experience
- a general practitioner
- a surgical nurse.
We are also looking for topic-specific experts with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- a physiotherapist
- a pain management physician/nurse
- a dentist
- a critical care outreach team member.
Any questions? Contact Kate Kelley at Kate.Kelley@rcplondon.ac.uk, tel: 0203 075 1403
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCemail@example.com.