We are looking for members to join the persistent pain guideline committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 22 November 2017.
Time commitment: 15 months
We are looking for:
the following specific roles, or people with relevant experience:
- two general practitioners
- a pain specialist
- a physician with interest in pain
- a liaison psychiatrist
- a pharmacist
- an allied health professional
- a commissioner
- a pain psychologist
- a nurse specialist or practitioner
- a public health professional.
We are also looking for co-opted expert witnesses with the following background or experience:
- an addiction specialist
- a social worker.
Any questions? Contact Giulia Zuodar at Giulia.Zuodar@rcplondon.ac.uk
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCfirstname.lastname@example.org.