We are looking for members to join the persistent pain guideline committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 24 January 2018.
Time commitment: 15 months.
We are looking for:
- a pain psychologist.
Co-opted topic expert:
- a social worker.
Any questions? Contact Giulia Zuodar at Giulia.firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 3075 1498.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCemail@example.com .