We are looking for members to join the postnatal care up to 8 weeks after birth guideline update committee.
We are looking for:
Skilled and experienced professionals in the area of postnatal care up to 8 weeks after birth. We are looking for the following backgrounds or experience:
- a family social worker
- a maternity support worker.
Any questions? Contact Alex Bates at email@example.com , tel: 0207 772 6483.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Michaela Dijmarescu at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.