We are looking for members to join the quality standards advisory committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 15 January 2018.
Time commitment: 3 years.
We are looking for:
- Commissioners of health, public health and social care services - for example those from clinical commissioning groups or local authorities and those with experience of service redesign to improve quality and outcomes for people with care and support needs.
- Public health practitioners - for example those working in local authority or NHS settings such as doctors and nurses, practitioners or officers.
- Secondary care health providers – for example secondary care consultants, senior nurses, allied health professionals, clinical directors.
- Safety experts – for example people who take a lead in addressing issues of relating to risk and safety, for example risk managers and safeguarding leads.
Any questions? Contact Rachel Neary-Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org , tel: 0161 870 3049
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Rick Keen at email@example.com.