We are looking for members to join the quality standards advisory committee for oesophago-gastric cancer.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 28 February 2018.
Time commitment: 10 months.
We are looking for:
Clinicians and specialists with knowledge or experience around oesophago-gastric cancer. We are specifically looking to recruit:
- a consultant radiologist
- a UGI clinical nurse specialist.
Any questions? Contact Rachel Gick at Rachel.Gick@nice.org.uk, tel: 0161 219 3762.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Nicola Cunliffe at Nicola.email@example.com .