We are looking for members to join the tinnitus guideline committee.
We are looking for:
The following specific roles, or people with relevant experience:
- general practitioners
- a consultant ENT surgeon
- an audiologist or audiological scientist (adult)
- an audiologist or audiological scientist (paediatric)
- a psychologist (adult)
- a psychologist (paediatric)
- a hearing therapist.
We are also looking for co-opted expert witnesses in the following role, or with relevant experience:
- a teacher of the deaf.
Any questions? Contact Nancy Pursey at email@example.com, tel: 0203 075 1390
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCfirstname.lastname@example.org .