We are looking for members to join the venous thromboembolic diseases - diagnosis, management and thrombophilia testing update committee.
Closing date: 8am, Monday 5 March 2018.
Time commitment: 12 months.
We are looking for:
The following applicants with a specialist interest in venous thromboembolic diseases:
- a pharmacist
- a specialist nurse (either a tissue viability nurse, district nurse, or practice nurse)
- a radiologist.
Any questions? Contact Adam O’Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Adam O’Keefe at email@example.com.