Our guidance and quality standards are all developed by independent committees. We also have panels of experts and lay members advising on our guidance committees. Apply to join and have an active role in shaping the work of NICE.
How to apply
- Read the role description and information for applicants documents - these are on the advert page.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
- Send the documents to the email address on the advert by the closing date.
Please send your documents as email attachments. We can't accept documents sent or stored from a file hosting service/cloud storage.
Have a question?
You can speak to someone at NICE to find out more about the role or if you have a question. Look at the advert page to find out who to contact.
What happens next?
We will take a look at your application and be in touch after the closing date. We will always contact you to let you know the outcome of your application. Each group needs a different mix of experience, so please apply again if you see another group you'd like to join.
We have a panel of members of the public, who look at the overarching moral and ethical issues around our work. They provide us with recommendations - called social value judgements.
Read more about our panel.
Why do we ask you to declare your interests? Read our declaration of interests policy.
If you join a group, we can reimburse your expenses.