We are looking for topic experts to join the diagnostics advisory committee.
We are looking for:
Healthcare professionals with specialist knowledge of lead-I electrocardiogram (ECG) devices for detecting atrial fibrillation. Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge of the issues around the diagnosis and management of disease. However, they may not necessarily have experience of using the specific technology to be assessed. Examples of the specialists required include, but are not limited to:
- a consultant cardiologist
- a general practitioner
- a nurse practitioner with an interest in atrial fibrillation
- a cardiographer/cardiac physiologist.
Any questions? Contact Donna Barnes at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Confidentiality form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org .