We are looking for a topic expert to join the rehabilitation in people with severe and enduring mental illness guideline committee.
Closing date: 10am, Friday 24 November 2017.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
a practicing senior healthcare professional with demonstrable relevant experience and clinical knowledge in the field of rehabilitation in people with severe and enduring mental illness. They will be required to:
- advise on key issues in the area of rehabilitation in mental illness
- act as a source of clinical advice to the guideline chair and NGA staff in the identification and review of evidence
- assist the guideline committee in interpreting and discussing the evidence with the committee.
Any questions? Contact Hilary Eadon at HEadon@rcog.org.uk, tel: 0207 045 6740.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Eleanor Howat at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.