We are looking for topic experts to join the workplace health: long term sickness and incapacity to work update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 9 January 2018.
Time commitment: 18 months.
We are looking for:
- a GP with expertise in certification and supporting return to work
- an occupational health/medicine specialist/consultant
- a psychologist/cognitive-behavioural psychotherapist/mental health specialist
- an HR director or relevant employment adviser
- a relevant health, care or voluntary sector professional supporting those with disabilities.
Any questions? Contact Debra Hunter at PHMember@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Debra Hunter at PHMember@nice.org.uk.