We are looking for a topic expert to join the antenatal care for uncomplicated pregnancies guideline update committee.
Closing date: 10am, Tuesday 5 December 2017.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
a practicing senior healthcare professional with demonstrable relevant experience and clinical knowledge in the field of antenatal care for uncomplicated pregnancies.
Any questions? Contact Vanessa Nunes at VNunes@RCOG.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Katherine Andrea at NGAApplications@RCOG.org.uk.