We are looking for a chair for the management of acne guideline committee.
We are looking for:
A skilled and experienced leader with a track record of chairing multi-professional committees or working groups at a national level. Applicants should have a commitment to evidence based medicine, ideally with experience of guideline development processes.
Important: If you have a conflict of interest (financial or non-financial) relating to the committee’s work, we will not be able to take your application any further. Make sure you have read our policy before you apply.
Any questions? Contact Katharina Dworzynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc)
Attach those documents in an email and send to Zenette Abrahams at NGAApplications@RCOG.org.uk.