About the role
5pm, Tuesday 21 July 2020.
Phone interviews: Wednesday 26 August 2020.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for people with experience of diagnostics and an understanding of the issues important to patients, people using services, unpaid carers, communities and the public.
As a lay member, you will have this experience and understanding:
- through personal experience you have of treatment and care provided for you by the NHS
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone who has used relevant health services
- as an advocate, volunteer, or officer of a relevant organisation or support group.
Contact Helen Crosbie on 0161 870 3205.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: