About the role
5pm, Friday 21 June 2019.
Who we're looking for
People who have an understanding of the development of measures/ indicators for quality improvement in health and social care.
We're looking specifically for people who can help make sure the experiences of patients, carers and service users are included in the development of NICE indicators. This may include:
- identifying major concerns of patients, carers and service users to inform committee discussions
- making sure that the views of patients, carers and service users are taken into account when the committee recommends indicators for inclusion in NICE indicator menus
- checking that patient/public evidence and equality issues are reflected in documents and guidance produced.
Contact Theresa Jennison from our indicators team on: 0161 219 3901.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: