About the role
5pm, Wednesday 13 November 2019.
Who we're looking for
People who have an understanding of
- indoor air quality at home
- the issues important to those more at risk from exposure to indoor air pollution.
This understanding could have been gained:
- through personal experience as someone at risk from poor indoor air quality at home
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone at risk from poor indoor air quality at home
- as an advocate, volunteer, or officer of a relevant charity or organisation.
Contact the Public Involvement Programme at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk, tel: 0161 870 3020.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: