About the role
5pm, Wednesday 5 February 2020.
Who we're looking for
People who have experience of skin abscesses resulting from bacterial infection, and the issues important to patients. This understanding could have been gained:
- through personal experience you have of treatment and care provided for you by the NHS
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone who has used relevant health services
- as a volunteer or employee of a relevant voluntary organisation or support group.
Contact Janine Wigmore at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0161 413 4123.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: