About the role
5pm, Monday 1 July 2019.
2 meetings over 7 months.
Who we're looking for
People who have an understanding of clostridium difficile infection and the issues important to patients and unpaid carers. This understanding could have been gained:
- through personal experience you have of treatment and care provided for you by the NHS
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone who has used relevant health services
- as a volunteer or employee of a relevant voluntary organisation or support group.
Contact Ian Pye at 0151 353 7720.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: