About the role
5pm, Monday 9 September 2019.
Who we're looking for
People who have an understanding of mental wellbeing at work and the issues important to patients. This understanding could have been gained:
- through personal experience you have of poor mental wellbeing at work
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone who has experience of poor mental wellbeing at work
- as an advocate, volunteer or officer of a relevant charity or organisation.
Contact Janine Wigmore at email@example.com, tel: 0161 413 4123.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: