About the role
5pm, Wednesday 11 December 2019.
Who we're looking for
People who have an understanding of quality improvement and standards and the issues important to patients, people using services, unpaid carers, communities and the public. This understanding could have been gained:
- through personal experience you have of treatment and care provided for you by the NHS or social care services
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone who has used relevant health or social care services
- as an advocate, volunteer or employee of a relevant charity or organisation.
Contact Janine Wigmore at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk, tel: 0161 413 4123.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: