About the role
5pm, Wednesday 20 November 2019.
Who we're looking for
Young people and adults with an understanding of self-harm. You'll also need an understanding of the issues important to:
- people using relevant health services
- unpaid carers.
You should have gained this understanding:
- through personal experience you have of treatment and care provided for you by the NHS
- as a relative or unpaid carer of someone who has used relevant health services
- as an advocate, volunteer, or officer of a relevant charity.
We welcome applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic community members, as well as autistic people.
Contact the Public Involvement Programme at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk, tel: 0161 870 3020.
How to apply
- Read the following:
- Fill in the following forms:
- Attach those documents in an email and send to the Public Involvement Programme recruitment team at PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk.
Expenses and benefits
For more information about the attendance fee, what you can claim for, and how the fee could affect benefit payments, read our guides: