About the role
We are looking for topic experts to join the medical technologies advisory committee – digitally-enabled therapy for tic disorders in children and young people.
5pm on Wednesday 20 December 2023.
Approximately 6 months.
Who we're looking for
- child and adolescent mental health nurse
- paediatric cognitive behavioural therapist
- paediatric clinical psychologist
- paediatric neuropsychologist
- paediatric psychological wellbeing practitioner
- paediatric psychiatrist
- paediatric psychotherapist
- paediatric speech and language therapist
- paediatric neurologist.
Contact Liz Islam at MedTech@nice.org.uk for more information.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (Word).
- Declaration of interests form (Word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (Word) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (Word).
- Confidentiality form (Word).
Send an email to MedTech@nice.org.uk and attach the completed documents.