About the role
We are looking for members to join the adults with complex needs: social work interventions including assessment, care management and support guideline committee.
Friday 21 February 2020 at 10am.
Who we're looking for
The following full committee members:
- a director or assistant director of adult social services
- a community mental health nurse
- a principal social worker or social work manager.
We're also looking for experts who will attend 1 or 2 meeting to advise on a particular topic:
- an older people physician
- a GP.
Contact Katharina Dworzynski at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word).
- Declaration of interests form (word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word).
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk marked for the attention of Feima Ndoeka.