We are looking for members to join the antenatal care guideline committee.
We are looking for:
A healthcare professional with demonstrable relevant experience and knowledge in the field of antenatal care. They should have:
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- an ability to communicate complex issues to differing audiences.
We are specifically looking to recruit:
- a general practitioner.
Any questions? Contact Vanessa Delgado Nunes at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send FAO Hannah Cannon at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.