We are looking for members to join the atrial fibrillation management guideline update committee.
We are looking for:
Clinicians and specialists with experience and knowledge in the management of atrial fibrillation. We are specifically looking to recruit:
- 2 specialist arrhythmia nurses
- 1 pharmacist
- 2 cardiologists
- 2 general practitioners
- 1 acute physician
- 1 geriatrician.
- 1 haematologist
- 1 cardiac surgeon.
Any questions? Contact Giulia Zuodar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 3075 1498.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc), read our declaration of interests policy here.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Danielle White at NGCemail@example.com .