We are looking for members to join the depression in children guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 27 July 2018.
Time commitment: 8 months.
We are looking for:
- a child/adolescent psychotherapist
- a school nurse with relevant experience of child psychological interventions, or
- an educational psychologist.
Any questions? Contact Anneka Patel at DiC@nice.org.uk, tel: 0161 413 4073.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to DiC@nice.org.uk.