About the role
We are looking for members to join the diabetes suite committee.
5pm on Sunday 3 July 2022.
- Tuesday 19 July 2022.
Up to 2 years with a possible extension.
Who we're looking for
We are seeking the following professionals to join our Diabetes Suite Committee as committee members:
- consultant diabetologists with experience of type 2 diabetes in children and young people
- consultant diabetologists with experience of type 1 and/or type 2 diabetes in adults
- consultant paediatrician with experience of type 2 diabetes in children and young people.
Our next partial update will be to Diabetes (type 1 and type 2) in children and young people: diagnosis and management (NG18) however, this committee has a varied ongoing programme of work across our diabetes suite of guidelines.
Contact Christine Harris, project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (Word).
- Declaration of interests form (Word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (Word).
Send an email to email@example.com and attach the completed documents.