About the role
We are looking for members to join the diabetic retinopathy guideline committee.
5pm on Tuesday 26 October 2021.
Interviews are scheduled via Zoom, Teams or telephone on Wednesday 3 November 2021.
18 months to 2 years.
Who we're looking for
People with knowledge or experience of diabetic retinopathy:
- 2 ophthalmologists with expertise in the management of diabetic retinopathy.
Contact Nicola Cunliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (Word).
- Declaration of interests form (Word) - please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (Word).
Send an email to Nicola Cunliffe at email@example.com and attach the completed documents.