We are looking for members to join the diagnostics advisory committee - the NephroCheck test system.
We are looking for:
Healthcare professionals with good knowledge of the issues around the diagnosis and management of acute kidney injury. Examples of the specialists required include but are not limited to:
- a consultant in intensive care/critical care consultant
- a critical/intensive care nurse
- a consultant nephrologist/consultant renal physician
- a clinical scientist or biomedical scientist (with an interest in acute kidney injury).
Please note, applicants don't need experience using the specific technologies that we'll be assessing.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
- A confidentiality form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.