About the role
We are looking for members to join the diagnostics advisory committee. The committee will be looking at QAngio XA 3D/ QFR imaging software (and alternative technologies identified during scoping) for assessing the functional significance of coronary obstructions during diagnostic invasive coronary angiography.
5pm, Monday 12 August 2019.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for healthcare professionals to join the committee as specialist members for this topic. Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge of the issues around the diagnosis and management of the disease area, but not necessarily have experience using the specific technologies to be assessed.
The specialists required are:
- a consultant cardiologist
- a consultant interventional cardiologist
- an interventional radiographer
- a clinical nurse specialist in cardiology/cardiac nurse specialist (with an interest in functional imaging/ cardiac angiography).
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
- Confidentiality form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to email@example.com.