We are looking for members to join the epilepsies in adults guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 5 February 2019.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
- an adult neurologist (secondary care)
- a GP
- an epilepsy nurse specialist
- a pharmacist (with a special interest in the treatment of epilepsies)
- a learning disabilities psychiatrist
and co-opted members:
- a neurological surgeon
- an A&E consultant
- a neuropsychologist
- a neuroradiologist/ radiologist.
Any questions? Contact Tamara Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0203 075 1276.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCemail@example.com.