We are looking for members to join the epilepsies in children and young people guideline committee.
We are looking for:
- patient representatives
- a clinical nurse specialist (paediatric epilepsy)
- a paediatric pharmacist
- a paediatric neurologist
- a paediatrician with an interest in epilepsy (community/hospital based)
- a GP
- a clinical psychologist (paediatric in family therapy).
We are also looking to recruit co-opted positions on the committee. These are experts that will attend 3 or 5 meetings each year for a particular topic in an advisory role. For these posts we are looking for:
- a neurological surgeon (epilepsy surgery centre)
- a consultant neuroradiologist (paediatric)
- a consultant neuropsychiatrist (paediatric)
- a neuropsychologist (paediatric)
- an educational psychologist (paediatric).
Any questions? Contact Katherine Andrea at KAndrea@RCOG.ORG.UK.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Hannah Cannon at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.