We are looking for members to join the fever in under 5s: assessment and initial management guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 21 February 2019.
Time commitment: 10 months.
We are looking for:
- a GP
- an emergency medicine healthcare professional
- 2 consultant paediatricians
- a specialist in paediatric infectious diseases
- a paediatric cardiologist.
Any questions? Contact Vonda Murray at Vonda.Murray@nice.org.uk, tel: 0161 413 4049.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Vonda Murray at Vonda.Murray@nice.org.uk.