We are looking for members to join the indicator advisory committee.
We are looking for:
Professionals to work with us to develop indicators which will be used to drive quality improvement across health and social care.
We'd like to appoint the following roles:
- 2 GPs (we welcome applications from GPs at the early stages of their career)
- a practice nurse
- a commissioner/ senior NHS manager
- a measurement expert.
Any questions? Contact Rick Keen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Rick Keen at email@example.com.