We are looking for members to join the looked-after children and young people guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 18 February 2019.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
- a director/ assistant director of social care/ director of corporate parenting
- 2 social workers (a social worker for looked-after children and young people and an adult social worker for care leavers)
- a residential social care practitioner
- a teacher/ headteacher/ designated teacher/ virtual headteacher
- a GP
- a mental health psychologist/ psychiatrist.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Anneka Patel at email@example.com.