About the role
We are looking for a topic advisor to join the management of gout guideline committee.
5pm, Thursday 25 July 2019.
Who we're looking for
A practising healthcare professional with demonstrable relevant experience and clinical knowledge in the field of gout.
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- an ability to communicate complex issues to differing audiences.
Contact Gill Ritchie, tel: 07818 569381.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCemail@example.com.