We are looking for members to join the managing common infections guideline committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 22 February 2019.
Time commitment: 3 years.
We are looking for:
- a doctor with expertise in paediatrics
- a hospital pharmacist with expertise in antimicrobials.
Any questions? Contact Ian Pye at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Ian Pye at firstname.lastname@example.org.