We are looking for members to join the neonatal infection guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 25 July.
Time commitment: 18 months.
We are looking for:
The following health care professionals, with a specialist interest and credible level of experience in neonatal infection (early onset):
- an obstetrician or midwife
- a neonatologist
- a specialist in paediatric infectious disease or clinical microbiology.
Any questions? Contact Adam O’Keefe at Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Adam O’Keefe at Adam.email@example.com.