We are looking for members to join the osteoarthritis guideline update committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 31 May 2019.
Time commitment: 2 years.
We are looking for:
- a GP
- a consultant rheumatologist
- 2 physiotherapists
- an orthopaedic surgeon
- an occupational therapist
- a geriatrician/general physician with an interest in osteoarthritis
- a musculoskeletal service commissioner
- a clinical pharmacist
- an orthotist or podiatrist
- a radiologist.
Any questions? Contact Carlos Sharpin, tel: 0203 075 1386.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to NGCfirstname.lastname@example.org.