About the role
We are looking for members to join the pelvic floor dysfunction in women - prevention and non-surgical management guideline committee.
5pm, Monday 8 July 2019.
Who we're looking for
Members who will be involved in the entire guideline:
- a consultant gynaecologist with an interest in pelvic floor dysfunction
- a general gynaecologist
- a midwife
- a GP
- an NHS commissioner
- a women’s health/pelvic health physiotherapist
- a district, practice or primary care nurse
- a specialist nurse in urogynaecology
- a health visitor with an interest in pelvic floor dysfunction.
Members who will be involved in 1 or 2 meetings:
- a consultant obstetrician
- an older people physician
- a colorectal surgeon
- a pediatrician
- a psychologist
- a pain specialist
- a urogynaecologist
- a care home manager
- a specialist continence nurse.
Contact Katharina Dworzynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants for:
- the role description and person specification
- information about expenses and how to claim
- the recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Eleni Chrysopoulou at NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk.